- On your computer, login to Facebook.
- On the left, click Fundraisers.
- Tip: If you don’t see Fundraisers on the left, then click See more.
- On the left, click Raise money.
- Click Nonprofit.
- You can either:
- Scroll to Initiate Justice
- or type Initiate Justice into the search bar
- Select Initiate Justice
- On the left, enter:
- The goal amount of money you want to raise
- The currency you want the funds to be in
- Click Create.
You’ll see a screen pop up where you can invite your friends to donate to your fundraiser, share your fundraiser in your news feed, or donate to the fundraiser yourself. If you’re not ready to do any of those things, click Not now.
- You create (or log in to) your Give Lively account. Give Lively is the technology that powers this fundraising platform.
- You go through the steps to create your individual Peer-to-Peer Fundraising page. You can customize your page with your picture, a message to your network and more.
- You start fundraising! Once your page is ready, share it via email, text and social with your family, friends, colleagues and the world.